To all of our clients in light of the new guidelines we just wanted to say that we aren’t going anywhere between now and February 15th!
All three of our branches will aim to remain open as usual however we will not be letting any clients into the practice, it will just be the pets.
We will treat your pet with kindness and tenderness when they are with us, please reciprocate these feelings to our staff who are doing their utmost to help everyone in these difficult times.
This also means there is not any need to stock up with extra medication, supplies were well maintained though the last lockdown and we have no reason to expect issues over the next month.
We have also had no instruction from the veterinary governing bodies to cancel “non essential” appointments/procedures, and we are not expecting to have to do so this time around, so if you have an appointment with us, please come along as usual. (If this changes we will of course let you know straight away).
If we could ask you one tiny favour over the next few days it would be not to call us to check any of the above, our phone lines are pretty busy these days, and we don’t want to prevent those in urgent need being able to get through to us.
Our thoughts are with all the individuals and businesses who are being adversely affected by both this third lockdown, and of course by covid itself.
As always we are dedicated to being here and providing the best care for your pets whilst maintaining as low risk an environment as possible.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding at this difficult time. Stay safe! Stay alert!
The following safety measures are in place:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If we are operating an open door policy we will only accept 1 person per pet.
- Please use hand hygiene stations when entering the building.
- Our preferred payment option is by card.
- We may on occasion be operating a closed-door policy but our team will provide clear instruction on what to do with your pet when you arrive.
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms please DO NOT visit the practice and reschedule or book an alternative video or telephone consultation.
- For advice if you are self-isolating please watch this video: