To all of our clients and in light of the new guidelines we just wanted to say that we are now letting clients back into the building.
We are only letting one client in per pet and we ask that you please wear a face mask and wait in the waiting area whilst we carry out the consultation.
If you are calling at the practice to collect food or medication, we kindly ask that you wait outside and we will bring this out to you.
Please press the intercom or call us from your car when you arrive and we will instruct you further.
If we could ask you one tiny favour over the next few days it would be not to call us to check any of the above, our phone lines are pretty busy these days, and we don’t want to prevent those in urgent need being able to get through to us.
As always we are dedicated to being here and providing the best care for your pets whilst maintaining as low risk an environment as possible.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding at this difficult time. Stay safe! Stay alert!
The following safety measures are in place:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If we are operating an open door policy we will only accept 1 person per pet.
- Please use hand hygiene stations when entering the building.
- Our preferred payment option is by card.
- We may on occasion be operating a closed-door policy but our team will provide clear instruction on what to do with your pet when you arrive.
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms please DO NOT visit the practice and reschedule or book an alternative video or telephone consultation.
- For advice if you are self-isolating please watch this video: